1. Where is Harvey’s Point?
6km outside Donegal Town, Co Donegal in the North West of Ireland.
Show location on: Google Maps.
2. Directions to Harvey’s Point?
We recommend to use Google Maps to Plan your journey.
GPS: 54.697352, -8.053025
Dublin 220 km 3 hours
Belfast 180 km 2½hours
Sligo 65 km 1 hour
Galway 200 km 3 hours
Shannon 290 km 4½ hours
3. What are the check-in times and check-out times?
Check-in time is from 16:00
Check-out time is 11:30
4. Is there a spa or are treatments available?
We don't have a Spa in the hotel but we do have a Treatment Room on the fourth floor with a range of beauty treatments available. It is advisable to make a booking before your arrival. You can see the Treatment list available HERE
5. Is there a swimming pool in Harvey’s Point?
No. However a day pass to nearby Lough Eske Hotel is available for purchase.
6. Are there gym facilities at Harvey’s Point?
No. However our guests can use the gym in Lough Eske Hotel for a small fee.
7. Do you have family rooms?
Yes, we have rooms that are suitable for 2 adults and 2/3 children.
8. Is Harvey’s Point dog friendly?
Yes. Dogs are very welcome to stay in the Lakeshore Suites at Harvey’s Point. Please notes that dogs are not permitted to stay in the Suites within the main hotel.
9. What is the difference in room type?
Lakeshore Suite 58m² (625ft²) – private balcony overlooking the lake
Lakeshore Superior Suites 85m² (915ft²) – private balcony overlooking the lake
Executive Suite 75m² (825ft²)
Deluxe Suite 81m² (957ft²)
Premium Suite 87m² (967ft²)
Penthouse Suite 160m² (1,760ft²)
10. Do you have single rooms?
Yes, all rooms are available to book on single occupancy. The Lodge @ Harvey’s Point is particularly suitable and affordable.
11. Can you provide a babysitting service?
Yes, we have access to a list of experienced babysitters. Price from €15 per hour.
12. Do all rooms have lake view?
Some rooms have views of the mountains and some have Lake views. The best views are on the third floor lakeside or Lakeshore suites.
13. Are there Non-Smoking and Smoking Rooms?
All rooms are strictly non smoking. A €250 cleaning charge apply if guests smoke in bedrooms.
14. Is Harvey’s Point suitable for guests with reduced mobility?
Yes, we have 14 specifically designed rooms for wheelchair access. Bathrooms are wheelchair friendly. Two rooms have lowered beds. There are no steps from the accommodation block through to the bar or restaurant. Wheelchair on property if required.
15. Is there fishing on the lake?
Yes, there are some brown trout and salmon in the lake. Boats are for hire in the nearby Fisheries Board office. Permits can be bought there also. Ghillie service available.
16. When is the Cabaret Show on?
The Cabaret runs every Wednesday from June until October. Special overnight packages available.
Check rates for: The Lodge @ Harvey’s Point
Check rates for: Main Hotel
17. Do you have entertainment in Harvey’s Bar?
There is live entertainment on most evenings of the week. Please check our Calendar of Events
18. Is Harvey’s Point open all Year?
We are open all year round including Christmas and New Year.
Not found what you were looking for?
Send us an email to email@example.com, call us on +353-74-9722208 or contact us via LiveChat and we're happy to answer your question.